-->

7.25.2011

Cow Appreciation Day

If you didn't already know, we spend our Friday nights dressed up as cows.

So when we heard Chick-fil-A has an entire day dedicated to cows a year - and then give you a free meal if you dress up with the rest of the world....
We were all over it.
Rick thinks I'm silly because I dream about their milkshakes and wake up to drool on my pillow.
Then when I get my hands on one I don't like to share...
Who's the silly one now?
Bahahahaha
Can't wait 'til next year!

2 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest cows I've ever seen. I wish I had the courage to dress up like a cow. Our Chick-Fil-A is in the mall...so I would have to walk through the mall like a cow. Maybe next year I can get Doug to do it with me.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!!! (I would totally do that :)

    ReplyDelete